Friday, February 26, 2021

Stay at Home Round Robin-Round 6

 


All information about the SAHRR, Stay at Home Round Robin can be found here at Quilting Gail with all the previous weeks' prompts.

Week 6's prompt for the round was by Susan at Quilt Fabrication which was log cabins.  I've always avoided log cabin blocks, mainly because when I first started quilting, my stitching was not even, and my log cabin blocks did not go together the way they were supposed to.  You could probably call them wonky log cabins.  I actually found they were not as bad as I remembered, perhaps I might be a better piecer!  

I made 4 log cabin blocks for this round but did not attach them yet.  I am waiting till next week's last round by Quilting Gail to see what I want to do.  I might make more log cabins at that time.  My top right now is measuring about 52 inches square.  



I'll be linking up to Quilt Fabrication.   

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment