Tuesday, July 13, 2021

12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop Starting Tomorrow


 

Just a reminder that the 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop, hosted by the fabulous Sarah @Confessions of a Fabric Addict .  I can't wait to see the Christmas ideas everyone has come up with.  The line-up is below.  I'm on the last day of the Blog Hop, July 25th and I am working on my projects! 

Wednesday, July 14th

Thursday, July 15th

Friday, July 16th
Jamie of L'Fair Quilts

Saturday, July 17th

Sunday, July 18th

Monday, July 19th

Tuesday, July 20th

Wednesday, July 21st

Thursday, July 22nd

Friday, July 23rd

Saturday, July 24th
Joanne of Everyone Deserves a Quilt (Part 2)

Sunday, July 25th



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to being inspired and seeing what everyone is up to as well. Thank you so much for sharing and participating . Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links, Karrin
    Beautiful Christmas inspiratins there.

    ReplyDelete