Saturday, December 04, 2021

Hand Quilt Along, Slow Sunday Stitching

I spent 2 hours tonight trying to transfer photos from my i-Phone to my PC.  I don't know how the settings got changed in I-Cloud, but my PC wouldn't import photos.  What a hassle!  

I think I forgot to check in for the last Hand Quilt Along, the last time I checked in was October.  I did get my Handi Quilter Moxie put together.  The second thing I quilted was my sister's Christmas Quilt.  I finished the binding last weekend.  

Check out the other Hand Quilting Links below.  


This Hand Quilt Along is an opportunity for hand quilters and piecers to share and motivate one another. We post every three weeks, to show our progress and encourage one another.  If you have a hand quilting project and would like to join our group contact Kathy at the link below.

KathyMargaretDebNanetteSharonKarrin, and Daisy

I had some Christmas decoration helpers last weekend that helped decorate my tree, my least favorite part.  My daughter made a video of it on Instagram here.   







Grandson Keaton got under the tables and lit up all the houses.  

What I will be working on for my Slow Sunday Stitching this week will be this month's stitchery from Kathy Schmitz's One Stitch At a Time Club.  I haven't traced it out yet, but I'm anxious to start this one.  


I'll be linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  Head on over and check out what everyone else is doing.  

Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. I love the wallhanging with the zigzag Christmas trees!
    Enjoy your new Noel stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Karrin. Your tree is stunning. I bet so many memories are associated with all of your ornaments. And just love your Nutcracker collection. Your home looks so cozy and festive . How wonderful to have helpers as well. Your quilt is also gorgeous and it looks like you are going to have a fun project to work on today. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you have lots of elves to help decorate for Christmas! That definitely makes it more fun. I love Kathy Schmitz' December design - I may have to pause on my Frosties so that I can stitch that one this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karrin - I sure had fun looking at everything on your post. Your quilt for your sister is gorgeous!!!! She is going to love it. I am anxious to see your project for your brother done too - the lighthouse is lovely. Your nutty for nutcrackers - what a great collection and I love the village. I took a picture of it to send to my daughter. She has been collecting for a few years and her village is growing. I loved the idea of the water and the ships - that is awesome. I wanted to show her that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow oh wow!! Your home is bursting with Christmas gorgeousness, Karrin! Your Nutcracker collection is most amazing and love the Christmas tree quilt hanging below the collection of sweet angels. What a fun and happy quilt. Love those trees....very funky. Why, I would love to wander around your festive home and take in each and every ornament. Thank goodness you had your grandson to help; nothing like a young person to clamber on top and under tables. How special that you two were able to decorate together; it would have been so much fun. Now you can put your feet up, enjoy the ambience of your home and do a little hand stitching. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful collection of Christmas treasures, I clicked on the photos to enlarge them and see more details. No wonder you needed helpers to put everything out! Your zig zag Christmad tree quilt is lovely. Thanks for showing us all your gorgeous things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilts are wonderful! Happy Holidays!☃️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Christmas Tree quilt is such fun. It's a pattern I've not seen before.
    Love that stitchery with Noel on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you have a whole lot of nutcrackers and quite a Christmas village display. I don't think I ever saw one with boats before. It is beautiful. I love the quilts that you showed in this post. So different, but both so pretty. I am looking forward to seeing your stitching on Noel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas Quilt, Hugs

    ReplyDelete