Monday, October 17, 2022

Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls, Oh My Blog Hop, My day



Today is the second day of the Gremlins, Goblins and Ghouls Blog hop, hosted by the fabulous Joan @Moosestash Quilting.  I really appreciate participating in this blog hop, and I had fun creating my projects.  The full schedule is below.  


The first thing I made was this pattern  I bought on Etsy called "Tired of Trickin".  I thought it was really cute.




I made it for my friend Jandra.   She admired some of my Halloween quilts, so I made this one for her, and gave it to her last week.  This is my version, and the night I gave it to her.  




The second thing I made was a Spooky Time Gnomes Bench pillowcase as a kit.  The pattern was by The Whole Country Caboodle, designer Leanne Anderson. This was a laser cut kit and was pretty easy to do.  




Thanks again to Joan for this great blog hop.  So far I have seen some amazing projects.  Be sure and visit the other bloggers below.  

Monday Oct 17

Just Let Me Quilt

For the Love of Geese

Patchouli Moon Studio

Inflorescence

Scrapdash

 

Tuesday Oct 18

Creatin’ in the Sticks

Quilted Delights

Karrins Crazy World

Quilt Schmilt

Selina Quilts

 

Wednesday Oct 19

Elizabeth Coughlin Designs

Vicki’s Crafts and Quilting

Just Sew Quilter

Homespun Hannah's Blog

Words & Stitches

 

Thursday Oct 20

Songbird Designs

Ms P Designs USA

Lynns Beauty

Time4stitchn

Crazy'bout Quilts

 

Friday Oct 21

Pinker n' Punkin Quilting & Stitching

Just Because Quilts

BeaQuilter

Pieceful Thoughts


Thanks for stopping by!  

28 comments:

  1. Love the quilting on the wallhanging, so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both really festive and pretty projects. That quilt is a really nice gift for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tired of Trickin' is super cute. That is one exhausted witch, for sure. Such a sweet gift. Those gnomes are adorable and I love that is's a bench size.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun projects! I know how that witch must feel after a night of flying and casting spells, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm screamin' in delight here! I love love love your "Tired" quilt. It's just too funny! And those Gnomes. Just how cute are they. You hit all the right buttons in my applique loving heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your projects are charming; great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great quilts you made and shared with us. Leanne makes the cutest patterns - perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Halloween projects are so cute! I love the quilt in your header too - it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your projects are so cute, Karrin! What a fun gift for Jandra. Love the gnomes on the bench pillow, too. Your series of different gnomes for the time of the year has been so fun to see! I was hoping you'd make some for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That quilt is so hilarious! I love those cute gnomes on the bench pillow too. I had seen that pattern before and admired it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is just the funniest little quilt...love it! The gnome pillow is so cute, too. Thanks for sharing these wickedly wonderful Halloween projects!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is the cutest pattern! The gnomes look great, as well. You always pick the cutest things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the projects, the quilt in magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are great projects. i especially like the "tired of trickin". The knobby knees got me immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both are such great Halloween projects, turned out great, Karrin. How nice to have a photo of your lucky friend with her gift!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What fun you must have had while making these super cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love both of your projects! That witch is hilarious--and just what many of us feel from time to time. :) The gnomes pillow is awesome too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a wonderful gift for a friend. I really love the pillow too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tired of Trickin' is one of the cutest quilts I've ever seen! You did a great job on it. I know your friend loved it. Your gnomes are adorable, too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Halloween goodies. Your friend looks very pleased with her wonderful gift. The bench pillow is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tired of Trickin' makes me chuckle. Cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your projects! The wall hanging and pillow are really great for seasonal decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such cute projects, Karrin! I know your friend was thrilled! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What darling projects. I just love Tired of Trickin. How precious and I can never resist a cute gnome. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete