Thursday, March 05, 2009

ROOM UPDATE, MAJOR WORK DONE



I went to run some errands at lunchtime, and while I was gone DSIL came over and helped John lift the countertop up in place, and was already gone.

I came home, and John said he was just picking up some of the tools that were left in my room, and I came back and found it all done. I am really excited. What a wonderful work area I have.

As John just said, his responsibility is over with, he has done his part.

Now it is up to me to fill up the cupboards, and move all my stuff back in this room, not to mention moving the 2 fishtanks back in here. I might do the little one today, and the big one tomorrow.

Picture me crazy happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:53 AM

    WOW, that's GREAT ! Aren't we lucky with such sweet hubbies?... what would we do without them ?
    I'm glad for you, dear Karrin ;>)
    ENJOY !
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
    NADINE

    ReplyDelete