Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday Wait Loss

Wednesday Wait Loss.jpg

Well I have been all sorts of busy this week.  I did finish the top of my project for Dust Off A Book Blog Hop.  So I have been busy this week trying to get control of my scraps, still.  In looking through my sewing room closet and various other places, I apparently saved every single scrap I have ever had.  I found bonus half-square triangles from children's quilts, red, white and blue quilts, etc. So I pulled these baggies out and began sewing the triangles together.  And some of my red, white and blues into block sections.  These both will go to charity quilts of some sort when I get them together.  

I had moved my stuff out to the kitchen and dining room tables, which I am going to have to clean up as we have our grandsons this weekend while their parents go visit granddaughter Kyleigh in Boston starting tomorrow.  


Kitchen table


Dining room table


Some of the blocks I have put together with scraps from other projects.





I did finish this guy too.  He was  #10 on my Finish-A-Long list which I have listed right here.  


Here he is is sewn to the other guy I have done.  The other guy has probably been waiting around for another Father Christmas to join him since 1998 or so!  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I love comments!  I have to figure out something with my yahoo account.  Apparently if I email someone with Gmail, my email goes into the junk or spam folder with this message:  "unauthenticated email from yahoo.com is not accepted due to domain's DMARC policy. Please contact the administrator of yahoo.com domain if this was a legitimate mail. Please visit https://support.google.com/mail/answer/2451690 to learn about the DMARC initiative. k49sor4400135jaj.0 - gsmtp"  Very frustrating.  



2 comments:

  1. I love both of your Christmas guys! Luckily, Father Christmas doesn't age. lol

    I used to have that problem with yahoo and gmail and I switched to an outlook.com email. So far so good. The only problem I have is trying to comment on wordpress blogs, but I've finally figured a workaround on that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, sorry about your email problem! What a pain. Love those scrap blocks you're building! So pretty. They will make wonderful quilts some day. And poor little Father Christmas, having to wait so long. Now he's no longer lonely. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete