Saturday, September 19, 2020

Hand Quilt Along, Slow Sunday Stitching

It is hard to believe another 3 weeks have passed, and time to check in for the Hand Quilt Along.  Three weeks ago I was working on this embroidery on a tea towel, and haven't gotten that much further.   I was here 3 weeks ago.



I've been working on other handwork, and am here right now.


Today I traced out a bunch of more designs to embroider.  Two from the Kathy Schmitz One Stitch at a Time Club.



The fruit bowl with the squirrel was a freebie this month.

This one was a freebie  from Love & Hugs for Christmas by Marg Low Designs.



This week I also finished hand quilting my little Halloween quilt that was a stitch along on the Quilts by Cheri Friendship Group on Facebook.  



So until I get my Ella Maria Duncan blocks prepped for applique this week, I will have lots of stitching to keep me busy.  Be sure and visit others in this hand quilting group at the links below.

Hand Quilt Along Links


This Hand Quilt Along is an opportunity for hand quilters and piecers to share and motivate one another. We post every three weeks, to show our progress and encourage one another.  If you have a hand quilting project and would like to join our group contact Kathy at the link below.

KathyMargaret, TracyDebSusan,  Nanette,  EdithSharonKarrinGretchenDaisyConnieMonica and Sherrie

I will also be linking up with Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.    Head on over there and check out everyone's projects.  My favorite thing to do on Sundays.  

This week I have stitched out this weeks motifs for the Free Motion Academy class I am taking with HollyAnne Knight.  I stitched out the woodgrain design on a pillow cover for my grandson John's BD next week.   The other I just practiced on muslin.




Also remember Monday is the start of the Hello Fall Blog Hop that also happens to be my day.

11 comments:

  1. As always, a whirlwind of stitching is happening at your place, Karrin. Your grandson's pillow is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a whole lot of stitching lined up. I do like your tea towel and that little Halloween quilt is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a busy gal, Karrin. All so many lovely projects. I loved your Halloween finish. I did one of Cherie's Halloween projects a few years ago and loved all the applique. Great embroidery...I will check you out tomorrow in that blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fun to see what you've been stitching each week! That little Halloween project is so cute! Looking forward to the Fall Blog Hop, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little Halloween quilt is so cute! Great finish, have fun stitching this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so delightful. Love the Halloween small quilt! so cute! The embroidery stencils are so cute too and will be perfect of tea towels - I do love tea towels :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Beautiful stitching..the Halloween quilt is
    really cute...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! These are all so fun and cute! You got so much accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little Halloween quilt is adorable, and all that embroidery is so beautifully done, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for showing so many cute and pretty fall projects! I really want to get more proficient at embroidery. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have so many lovely projects, I love your teatowels especially, though in my house they would have to be just for show :-)

    ReplyDelete