Wednesday, September 02, 2020

One Monthly Goal-September



Time to link up at Elm Street Quilts  for One Monthly Goal for September.  I continue to greatly appreciate this monthly motivation, and continue to thank Patty for all she does!

My monthly goal for September is to make and quilt baby quilt for my daughter's good friend who is due in October.  It will involve sailboats and sea creatures with my Accuquilt dies.


Nothing has been started yet.

If you want to join in on the fun, and a chance for a drawing for one of the great prizes Patty has rounded up, go to Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal link-up.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. I'm amazed you can find dies for that theme too. It seems they have all of them covered. Should be a fun one for you to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at that die last week and decided to wait. It's really tempting! So many good uses for it. Best of luck with this goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy sewing. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete