Wednesday, September 02, 2020

350 Blocks Project, August Report




The goal for August was 30 blocks, and I got 17 done.

Christmas BOM:    1 block


Cassandra's Circle:  1 block.  This is Barbara Brackman's free applique BOM for 2020 at Civil War Quilts.  



QAL by the Sea:  4 blocks.  This is a free BOM by Partners in Design.  


Pieces from the Past Sew Along @ Melva Loves Scraps.  2 blocks.






Ella Maria Duncan:  6 blocks.  This is a BOM from Sentimental Stitches.  







Tea Towel stitching:  1 block.  This is the second one of this design I have done.  



Cheri Payne Fall SAL:  2 blocks.  This is being done on the Quilts by Cheri Friendship Group on Facebook.





2 comments:

  1. But what a wonderful 17 blocks! You are staying up with so many QAL and SAL, I'm impressed. But I always am with all the hand work you get done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful eye candy in your post. I see several things that I like very much including the blue applique flowers block.

    ReplyDelete