Monday, November 02, 2020

One Monthly Goal-November

 


It's time to set a goal and link it up for November at Elm Street Quilts, One Monthly Goal.  I really appreciate the motivation this gives me to get one thing done, and appreciate all that Patty does to encourage us.  

My monthly goal for November is to quilt Holly Baskets.  This will be a gift for my sister for Christmas.  I need to get this done before the week before Thanksgiving as I am going to have to take my quilting frame down, as it is in the dining room!  



I'll be linking up One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.  

4 comments:

  1. Katrin, your Holly Baskets is just beautiful. The fabrics you have chosen are fabulous. Love the colours! Love too, your applique but then your applique always dances with joy. Such a treasure of a Christmas gift. Your sister is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops..... So sorry...silly auto words... of course I meant "Karrin". =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karrin, just read your last two posts. So many wonderful projects to ogle and enjoy. Love them all. How nice to see the grandchildren...I got to see younger grandson too. I'm sure you will accomplish your OMG for November.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete