Tuesday, December 01, 2020

One Monthly Goal-December

 


It's time again to link up a goal for One Monthly Goal @ Elm Street Quilts.    I conti ue to greatly appreciate this monthly motivation and many thanks to Patty for all she does!

I didn't make my goal last month, as my husband fell, was hospitalized, in rehab for about 10 days, and came back home right before Thanksgiving.  We have had Home Health therapists in the home, 2-3 in each day, and the month just got away from me.   

My goal for December will be the same as it was for November, to get this quilt top quilted so I can gift it to my sister for Christmas.  I have put my quilt frame away for now, and I will have to quilt it on my domestic machine.  


I will be linking up to Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal.  

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I hope December is MUCH kinder to you than November was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goal, and I hope your husband will fully recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete