Wednesday, June 02, 2021

One Monthly Goal-June




It's time to link up goals for the month of June @One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.  

I didn't make my goal last month, which was to make my project for the Fairy Tale Blog Hop which is coming up in a couple of weeks hosted by Joan @Moose Stash Quilting.  




I started my idea 3 times, but my embroidery machine was not cooperating.

So my goal for June again is to get my project for the Fairy Tale Blog Hop done before June 21.  I haven't started the 4th time yet.  I have another idea.  

I will be linking up One Monthly Goal @ Elm Street Quilts.  Many thanks go to Patty and her monthly motivation and all she does!

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded the latest free pattern from Joan at M Stash Q. When my eye is done I might attempt it. So glad you can see brightly!!!

    ReplyDelete