Wednesday, June 02, 2021

350 Blocks Project- April and May

 


I didn't report April blocks, as I was taking care of my husband during his last month of life.  But I did do 10 Star Kissed blocks.

For May I have:

Star Kissed Blocks:  24 blocks:  


Baby Quilt:  7 blocks:  I counted each row as a block


Jaeger's Graduation Quilt:  I added 4 more blocks to the bottom of the Pieces From the Past Quilt:  






So my total for April is 10 and May is 35 blocks.

I will report in to Shelly at Prairie Moon Quilts.  

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Those Star-kissed blocks are sure pretty! I'm so impressed that you're keeping up with these projects, Karrin - I hope your sewing time is good therapy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blocks are just gorgeous, Karrin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the name of the red block that you hand pieced and added to your grandson’s quilt to make it longer? It’s not one I’ve seen before and I would like to locate that pattern. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete