Wednesday, August 04, 2021

One Monthly Goal, August

 


It's time to link up One Monthly Goal for August @Elm Street Quilts.  I continue to appreciate this monthly motivation and all that Patty does!  

My One Monthly Goal for August is to finish quilting this quilt for my brother Bill's BD which was August 1st.  My quilting frame/machine set up was having issues and I had a cold which set me back for a week.  So I am FMQ on my Bernina.  

My goal is to finish this quilt and get it mailed  out.   This is how far I am on it.  


I will be linking up at Elm Street Quilts, One Monthly Goal.  

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Brother Bill will be thrilled with this, love those whales set in as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quilt. There's such a sense of movement about it. Best wishes for completing your goal, Karrin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brother will love this beautiful quilt.
    Good luck with your monthly goal, Karrin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a terrific quilt - I've not seen ship blocks like these before, and the whales added in are fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete