Saturday, April 02, 2022

One Monthly Goal, April

 


It's time to link up One Monthly Goal @Elm Street Quilts for April.   I missed being able to link up March's goal, which was to make item/items out of a bunch of fabric I received from my quilt guild to make for our boutique, or a quilt for dialysis, or bowl cozies.  I made my items, but I will wait to show them because they will be appropriate for the Foodie Blog Hop coming up.

Last week I took on a second baggie to help out, and this will be my One Monthly Goal for April.  I am going to make a small quilt for a dialysis patient.  This is my group of fabrics this time.  



They look like more Fall fabrics, gold, orange and green.   I'll be linking up with One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.  Many thanks to Patty for keeping this monthly motivation going!  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I like those fabrics, unusual for me as I don't have much fawn or tan in my stash. Great idea to do a dialysis quilt, the patients have to sit for a long time sometimes,it would be so welcome.

    ReplyDelete