Thursday, November 02, 2023

One Monthly Goal, November

 

It's time to post November's One Monthly Goal at Stories From the Sewing Room.  Many thanks to Anne-Marie for this monthly motivation.

I didn't make last month's monthly goal which was to make PJs and Sloth Wall hanging for my granddaughter's BD.  I got the PJs and top done, but when I went to embroider the sloth appliques down with my embroidery machine, it got stuck on a screen and wouldn't come out of it and needed to go into the shop.

For November, my goal is to quilt Scrap Dance Quadrille, and bind it,  This was one of Carole's @From My Carolina Home mystery quilts from earlier this year.  The top is on my longarm, and I had thread delivered today, so it's ready to go.  I have a friend who hasn't been doing well, and I would like to send it to her.  



I will be linking up @Stories From the Sewing Room.  

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your machine broke. Hope they've got it sorted out for you now. Good luck on your goal; I'm sure it will lift your friend's spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like reading your posts and seeing what you are doing. This post is no exception! I loved seeing what you are doing with the blocks for Klara's Christmas present. Those are so cute! Anyone would love receiving your pinwheel quilt top. Great post, Karrin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the purply shades in this one, such a nice contrast with the white...a wonderful OMG.

    ReplyDelete