Wednesday, November 29, 2023

One Monthly Goal, November

 


Many thanks to Anne Marie @Stories from the Sewing Room for continuing this monthly motivation and link-up.

I actually finished my One Monthly Goal for November.  I stated my goal in this post here, which was to quilt my Scrap Dance Quadrille and bind it. This was a mystery quilt by Carole @From My Carolina Home earlier this year.  I gifted it to an old friend of mine who has been undergoing a difficult couple of years.  I actually sent it to her, and had to have her take a pictures because I sent it off before I took a picture.  




I will be linking up at Stories from the Sewing Room.  

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Sharon9:32 AM

    The quilt is lovely and I am sure it helped cheer your friend up. I love the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete