The following are my goals for the 4th Quarter of the Finish-A-Long:
1). Angel Quilt by Cheri Payne. Finish for my daughter for Christmas. I have everything cut out, have pieced the blocks and need to applique the angels on, put it together,and quilt.
What I have done
What finished quilt will look like.
2. Finish Crow Quilt into flimsy. It is pretty much done now I have some berries and my initials to applique on. I'll try to get a better picture outside when I have finished,
3. Doll clothes for Klara's new baby for her birthday October 29th. Didn't finish this one last time, but will do this in the next week. I have some of Klara's old clothes I am going to cut up and make baby clothes with.
4. Redwork Nursery Rhyme blocks. I am going to embroider at least 3 more of these blocks for my SIL, who will be putting them together for her first grandbaby. She is an elementary school teacher and doesn't have much free time right now to do this. This was a BOM I had, and had done 9 out of 20 blocks, and asked her if she wanted it. She was excited about it and I told her I would finish the embroidery. I thought I only had a couple of blocks left, but at the time I had 11 left to do. I am down to 6 now. I plan to get at least 3 done this time.
I'll be working on the Man Who Had Naught, Old King Cole, and Pussy in the Well.
5. Redwork Table Runner for my daughter Katie. I have the redwork prepped already, just need to complete it for Christmas/ Really bad picture but hard to take a good picture of the design that is traced on the fabric.
6. Finish Great Pumpkin Quilt to flimsy stage. I have prepped the last 4 blocks, they are ready for machine applique. Then I just have the top border to do.
7. Assemble Christmas Panels for Christmas. I bought these two on clearance from Hobby Lobby probably 9 years ago. I planned to make them for my daughters, I thought the grandkids would enjoy them. I plan to put them together this year.
8. Do 2 more sections of Sweet Land of Liberty. This is what I have done so far.
9. Put my redwork ornaments together for Christmas. I made 3 sets of these about 10 years ago, gave my daughters theirs, but mine never got put together. I keep coming across them in my pile of finish-ups. I want to hang them on the tree this year!
10. Get my Fall Into A QAL quilt blocks put together into a flimsy before November 13th. There is one last block coming next week. These are my blocks so far.
I think this should keep me out of trouble the next 3 months. Thanks for stopping by!
I am linking up with Marci Girl Designs.