Thursday, October 25, 2018

I WAS FEATURED ON WEDNESDAY WAIT LOSS-

 State Fair Quilts Link Up - August 23rd!                         

It has been a busy couple of days with appointments for my husband of whom I am the caregiver. 

I was so surprised to find out that I was featured on Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter this week.  Wednesday Wait Loss is a chance to share your unfinished projects on Wednesday.  Once a month she has a them, and this month it was Halloween quilts.  What I shared were these two, and I explained about these quilts here:





I also found out I was the winner of the Island Batik Stash Buster Roll, a roll of several 2.5 WOF strips.

Thanks so much Jennifer, I really appreciate being featured and being the winner of the batik strips!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being featured and being a winner. They are both beautiful quilts - I especially like the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete