Monday, October 01, 2018

One Monthly Goal, October, BOMS Away Monday

OMG October Link-Up is OPEN!


I'm linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for October One Monthly Goal.  

I've been really gung-ho on getting my Great Pumpkin Quilt BOM finished.  My goal for October is to finish this top at least.

These are the two blocks I finished today.



I have 3 months' worth of blocks  to do on this quilt, and then an appliqued border that goes across the top.  I hope to have the quilt top done by the end of the month.  

Grab button for BOMs Away

I'm also linking up with What a Hoot Quilts for BOMs Away Monday.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love comments! If you are a no-reply blogger please leave e-mail for me to contact you. I have found recently, that with very few exceptions, everyone is a no-reply blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkins! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 3 more! Are you going to do the pumpkin and viney top piece? I can't remember if Fran did, but I think Moira didn't. Or I might have it backwards. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I **love** the Great Pumpkin quilt! That is one of the projects on my bucket list that is in bold. :)

    ReplyDelete