Wednesday, October 02, 2019

2019 Finish-A-Long, Quarter 3 Results


It's time for me to report the results of my Quarter 3 Finish-A-Long projects.    I listed my goals here on this post.


1).   My first, and most immediate goal was to finish making my project and post for the 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop hosted by Sarah @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict

DONE:  I accomplished my goal, and my day on the blog hop was here.  I made a Christmas Tree skirt for my sister for Christmas, which I gifted to her on her August birthday and she was thrilled to get it early.



2.  Blessings Quilt to Flimsy.  This is about 1/2 done right now, maybe less than half-done.  It involves embroidery and machine work.  


NOT COMPLETED.   Still half-done

3)  Nutcracker Suite BOM  to flimsyDONE


4)  Hospital Sketches Civil War BOM by Barbara Brackman @ Civil War Quilts.

My goal is to have July, August and September blocks done.    DONE

  


5)  Sweet Land of Liberty.  July, August and September BOM done.   DONE.



6)  Quilt the Great Pumpkin Quilt.   DONE.




7)  Quilt the frog quilt for my neighbor.   DONE


8)  Buhl-Bushong Quilt  Make BOM for July, August, September.  DONE





9)   Complete O My Stars penny mat.   DONE.


10)   Make my project for My Favorite Quilt Block Blog Hop, hosted by Carla at Creatin in the Sticks.   My day for the blog hop was here.    PROJECT DONE.  I made these.  



And I made this for a giveaway.


11)  Hand-applique 3 more Father Christmas blocks .  DONE


These are all of them so far.  I think I have 4 more to do.  



So I finished 10 out of my 11 projects listed.  I'm linking up my finishes at Throw a Wrench in the Works, one of the global Finish-A-Long hosts.  

3 comments:

  1. Wow, look at all that done, done, done! That's so fabulous, Karrin. I'm impressed with all you finished. That pumpkin quilt! How many years is that? I'm not even sure where my patterns are now. They might be in Phoenix or it might have been in with Fran's stuff that is long gone now. I'm so glad to see yours finished. Fran finished hers, too. =) I just loved all the appliqué.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!! You got a LOT done!! You've got so many pretty projects going on... and so good to be making progress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing results! On behalf of the 2019 FAL hosts, thank you so much for playing along with us this quarter!

    ReplyDelete