It's time for me to report the results of my Quarter 3 Finish-A-Long projects. I listed my goals here on this post.
1). My first, and most immediate goal was to finish making my project and post for the 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop hosted by Sarah @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict,
DONE: I accomplished my goal, and my day on the blog hop was here. I made a Christmas Tree skirt for my sister for Christmas, which I gifted to her on her August birthday and she was thrilled to get it early.
2. Blessings Quilt to Flimsy. This is about 1/2 done right now, maybe less than half-done. It involves embroidery and machine work.
NOT COMPLETED. Still half-done
3) Nutcracker Suite BOM to flimsy. DONE
4) Hospital Sketches Civil War BOM by Barbara Brackman @ Civil War Quilts.
My goal is to have July, August and September blocks done. DONE
5) Sweet Land of Liberty. July, August and September BOM done. DONE.
6) Quilt the Great Pumpkin Quilt. DONE.
7) Quilt the frog quilt for my neighbor. DONE
8) Buhl-Bushong Quilt Make BOM for July, August, September. DONE
9) Complete O My Stars penny mat. DONE.
10) Make my project for My Favorite Quilt Block Blog Hop, hosted by Carla at Creatin in the Sticks. My day for the blog hop was here. PROJECT DONE. I made these.
And I made this for a giveaway.
11) Hand-applique 3 more Father Christmas blocks . DONE
These are all of them so far. I think I have 4 more to do.
So I finished 10 out of my 11 projects listed. I'm linking up my finishes at Throw a Wrench in the Works, one of the global Finish-A-Long hosts.