Wednesday, October 02, 2019

One Monthly Goal-October

October OMG link-up is open!

The Link-Up for One Monthly Goal is now available at Elm Street Quilts.  I really appreciate this monthly motivation to get things done.

This month, my goal is a big one for me.  It is also scary.  My goal is to quilt my Nutcracker Suite Quilt.

It is scary because I don't want to mess it up.  I want to do more than meandering which I am quite good at.  I want to put something in those blank spots.  If I could afford it, I would send it out to be quilted for me.

But I can't.   And I want it hanging for this Christmas.  And I am going to have to put my quilt frame away the first week of November or so, to get ready for Thanksgiving.  

So my goal is to quilt and bind this quilt.



I'll be linking up with Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal.  I appreciate all Patty does to motivate us!  Not to late for you to join in the fun too!

5 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful goal, Karrin! I know you will not mess it up. It will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling of being uncertain I can succeed at something, especially when I want it "perfect." I'm sure you can do a good job with this quilt, Karrin. And it will look wonderful when you're finished. All best wishes for success with this goal this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I sometimes worry about getting the quilting just right also. Yours will look great. Like some other quilters have said, we are our own worst critics of our own work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be amazing Karrin! I mean, it already is, but even more gorgeous after it's been quilted.. I am like you, worrying about the quilting, but I am sure it will turn out beautifully - can't wait to see it finished! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete