This year the hosts of the 2020 Finish-A-Long are having us report goals and finishes over on Instagram or Facebook. I just wanted to list my goals here too for my purposes.
1) Finish Sweet Land of Liberty top. I have the last section to do on this.
2) Ella Maria Duncan BOM-Keep up with January, February and March blocks.
3) Buhl-Bushong Quilt-BOM-Keep up with January, February and March assignments.
4) Quilt baby quilt. My niece had her second baby girl, Juniper Laura on January 10, 2020. This is the sweet little baby girl, and meeting her big sister.
I finished the quilt top, just need to quilt it. My lighting is really bad in her, with all the overcast and rainy weather.
5) Project for Winter Blues Blog Hop in 4 days.
6) Project for Color it Red Blog Hop in February
7) Project for Dust off a Quilt Book Blog Hop in March
8) Finish Frolic Mystery top
9) Quilt Fall into a QAL
10) Cassandra's Circle for January and February. This is a new Barbara Brackman BOM starting later this month.
11) 1 applique block of Father Christmas wall hanging.
I think that should keep me busy! Thanks so much for stopping by!