Friday, January 31, 2020

What I Have Been Up To

I wanted to document a few things for the 2020 Finish-A-Long so I can find it later. 

One of the items on my list was to finish January, February and March assignments for the Buhl-Bushong Quilt, the BOM I am working on through the Virginia Quilt Museum.  I finished this part of a border which was the assignment this month.  I suspect we are going to finish this border in February.





Another item on my list was to finish January, February and March assignments on the Ella Maria Duncan BOM offered by Sentimental Stitches.



Also this morning, I finished the Love Sampler, by Kathy Schmitz.    I love how it came out.  I have it hanging up already!  I really got going on it this week as I had no applique to work on!



Well now that that is finished, I need to prep the new BOM by Barbara Brackman called Casssandra's Circle.  The first block came out on Wednesday, and the first center block is 36".  

I am also current working on my project for the Color It Red Blog Hop due to start February 17-21. hosted by Carol of Just Let Me Quilt.  My day will be on the 21st.  



Thanks so much for stopping by!  

1 comment:

  1. You accomplished a lot and such good things. I always enjoy seeing what you are working on.

    ReplyDelete