Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Ella Maria Duncan Quilt


Another goal on my Quarter 4 Finish-A-Long list has been accomplished.  It was #5 on the list that is stated here.  It was to keep up with the Ella Maria Duncan BOM, with blocks for October, November and December. 
These were the blocks for October.



The blocks for November.



And the blocks for December.  I changed the bottom right one some.  I enlarged the shapes, did fewer of the.  Those red ones look like amoebas or something to me.



All three months together


That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.  I am still trying to get last week's Frolic Mystery clue done.  It is the 2019 Mystery by Bonnie Hunter, and can be found here.  Because I had out of town guests, and then grandchildren last week, I am playing catch-up.  Should have them done by tomorrow I would think.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment