Monday, January 20, 2020

Winter Blues Blog Hop Starts Today




The Winter Blues Blog Hop started today,  brainchild of Carla of Creatin in the Sticks.   I have just visited everyone on the hop, and there are some fabulous quilts to chase the Winter Blues away.   My day is Friday, the 24th.  I can't wait to show you what I've been working on!   The full schedule is below.  




Monday, January 20th


Tuesday, January 21st


Wednesday, January 22nd


Thursday, January 23rd


Friday, January 24th

2 comments:

  1. China Dishes is gorgeous. I love that pieced back too. The quilt with the lighthouses is another beauty. There is never enough blue in the world, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is lovely. I try to put pieced backs on all of my quilts because I think it adds a special spark or charm to them. I sometimes make my labels a block in the pieced backs.

    ReplyDelete