Thursday, February 06, 2020

I Was Featured on Wednesday Wait Loss 157, 2020 Finish-A-Long

Wednesday Wait Loss Featured smaller.jpg   

I found out this morning I was one of the ones featured on Wednesday Wait Loss #157 on the Inquiring Quilter.     I had talked about my couch quilt project here.  Thanks so much Jennifer for this honor!   I haven't worked too much on this the last couple of days.

What I have been doing is finish one of my 2019 Finish-A-Long projects.  I wanted to get this baby quilt quilted and  mailed off to my niece.  She had her second baby girl the first part of January.

This is an indoor picture.  


Outdoor picture wasn't much better, due to overcast day.


I had some Peter Rabbit toile I used for the background.


I made 2-year-old Lucy, the baby's older sister a little bag.  I used this Valentine sew-a -long applique for the bunny I found here on Just Let Me Quilt with Therm O Web.



I had some 30's reproduction Valentine fabrics I used.  

That's it for today.  I have had a migraine all day.  My meds don't seem to be doing anything except making me wiped out.   Think I am going to go in the dark living room where DH is playing games and maybe do some handwork.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely finishes! Hope you feel better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete