Saturday, February 29, 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching


Time to check in again for Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.   

This week I finally finished February's assignment of the Buhl-Bushong Quilt offered as a BOM by The Virginia Quilt Museum.  It was to finish this border.  

These are all three borders so far.  


Today I prepped two of the Ella Maria Duncan Blocks for February's assignment of this BOM offered by Sentimental Stitches.   So these will be my Slow Sunday Stitching this week.




I'll be linking up in the morning to Kathy's Quilts.  Be sure to pop over and see what everyone else is working on.  I continue to appreciate this weekly motivation and inspiration from other quilters!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. So Pretty! I traced the one with the middle for back basting Friday but need to pull fabrics. I am not sure how to tackle the red/yellow one. May I ask how you prepped yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The borders are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my those blocks and borders are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your borders you appliqued... and those blocks look like lots of fun! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Buhl-Bushong borders are so gorgeous! I love all the details in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The borders and blocks are så beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those three borders are beautiful, Karrin. All the applique detail and loveliness makes me smile. Love too, your two blocks....more beautiful applique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you enjoying stitching on the Buhl quilt?

    ReplyDelete