Wednesday, March 04, 2020

LoveCrafts Review

Early in February I was contacted by Sarah, a member of the Outreach Department of LoveCrafts, an online store, to become one of their Star Makers of the month, a monthly blogging competition.  I told her that really wasn't something I was interested in, but I would be happy to do a review for them.  In exchange, I was sent a voucher I was able to pick out a two charm packs.



I chose these two reproduction charm packs which will be perfect for my reproduction quilts.  I ordered last week, and they shipped almost immediately.  I received them on Monday.

LoveCrafts has knitting, crochet and cross-stitch supplies, and now in the US, quilting patterns. They are a global community for makers everwhere.   The quilting patterns can be found here.  I noticed that quite a few of them are available as free PDF downloads.  They also have free knitting and crochet patterns.   

The fabric sections are offered on their UK website now.   

Right now they are offering 15% off your first order.  Right now the sock and lightweight yarns are 30% off.  

Check out LoveCrafts right here.  


1 comment:

  1. I purchased Shelbyville a while back. Love those Jo Morton fabrics.

    ReplyDelete