Tuesday, March 03, 2020

350 Blocks Report-February

I got quite a few blocks done in February.

Buhl-Bushong:  3 blocks.  This was finishing the border, and I counted each flower section as 1.  I counted the other 4 last month.


Hattie's Baskets:  4 blocks.  


Cassandra's Circle:  1 huge block


Couch Project:  25 blocks.  I actually made this quilt into a slipcover for the chaise part of my couch.  Part of the blocks were made long ago in a swap with quilting friends.





Frolic:  3 blocks.  Not much progress on this due to other projects.



Ella Maria Duncan:  4 blocks


Lucy's Bag:  1 block


Dust Off a Book Blog Hop project: 21 blocks.   This is going on right now, and my day is Thursday so can't share yet. 


Pieces from the Past:  1 block




Pillow Cover:  1 block





Total for February 64 blocks.

Reporting in to Prairie Moon Quilts for my total last month.

3 comments:

  1. Okay. That's a lot of blocks for one month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whole lot of blocks--you really did well hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks, GREAT total!

    ReplyDelete