Thursday, May 28, 2020

2020 Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge

H2H 2020 Avatar

This is my final results for the 2020 Hands2Help  Comfort Quilt Challenge organized by Sarah @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  

Previously, I had shown the 3 I had quilted for Little Lambs Foundation. 


I had used up scraps leftover from Laurel Burch Jungle Songs line leftover from granddaughter Kyleigh's graduation quilt. 

The past two weeks I have quilted the remaining 5 quilts.  These two grandaughter Kyleigh and I made in a sewing evening.  Hers was the purple bordered one, and the first time she has pieced a quilt top.  These are also for Little Lambs Foundation.




This is the one for Mercyful Quilts.   I used a bunch of old swap blocks for this one. 

This one I used a variety of old frog fabrics I had from making various things for my daughter who has always loved frogs.  I also used my Accuquilt frog die to put some in the center block.  


This next one I used some old folk art swap blocks I had, and surrounded it with some wonky stars I had been making as leader enders.  Both of these quilts will go to Quilty Hugs for Happy Chemo.  






So in total this year, I made 7 quilts, granddaughter Kyleigh made 1 for a total of 8 quilts I will be mailing out tomorrow, and linking up at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous group of quilts! You are so generous to donate them all. The folk art one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt with the folk art shape blocks is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed with what you got done, Karrin! Thanks for being so caring, and a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful quilts, all! Thanks for being part of Hands2Help 2020!

    ReplyDelete