Saturday, May 16, 2020

Hands 2 Help Update

Time for an update on the Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge, coordinated by the fabulous Sarah @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict.


I had already shown the 3 completed I will be sending to Little Lambs Foundation.




I got another pictures of the one going to Mercyful Quilts outside today.  I still need to quilt this one.


This week my granddaughter Kyleigh and I sewed on comfort quilts and she  made her first top.  She did a really good job.  I spent the previous day and a half cutting up scraps in a bag I had with novelty prints in it.  I'm still not through that one but it has sort of made a dent.  I just cut 6.5 inch squares as her first quilt project.   I made one at the same time along with her.  Kyleigh's had the purple trim.






These two will be going to the Quilts for the Cure .  Still need to quilt these two.



While cutting up scraps,  I cut up numerous scraps of frog fabric, and decided to do one just with frogs.  These fabrics go back to the late 90's when I was making items for daughter Katie who loves frogs.


These two will go to Happy Hugs for Happy Chemo.  The folk art one was from leftover folk art swap years ago.




So I have 5 quilts to quilt in the next few weeks, making a total of 8 quilts.  I did 7 last year and I really wanted to beat my record. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be linking up at Confessions of a Fabric Addict when the link comes up. 

1 comment:

  1. You've made some really wonderful quilts to donate. Congrats to Kyleigh on piecing her first quilt!!

    ReplyDelete