Saturday, June 20, 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching

Not much has been going on the last couple of days, my bad knee is having problems.  I am supposed to get a video appointment on Sunday.  I haven't been able to get my cortisone shot since before Covid-19 shelter in place started.  I called the advice nurse tonight, trying to set up an appointment with my doctor, or the orthopedic clinic.  Depending on what goes on with the video appointment on Sunday, they may give me a referral.   I've been having trouble sleeping at night and now it is painful to walk. 

One thing I did get done was my project for the Stitching Sunshine Blog Hop which starts on Monday, at least the quilt top. 

What I will be working on this Sunday for my Slow Sunday Stitching is this embroidery.  I decided I wanted to do this one for my Son-In-Law who happens to drink wine.  His birthday is on July 1st and I am going to wrap his gift card up in this towel. 



I also will be getting the applique ready for this Father Christmas.  This is one of the last 3 I need to do to complete this project.  



My daughter sent me this cute picture of my youngest granddaughter Klara.  



I'll be linking up with Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  Be sure and check over there and find out what everyone has been working on. 

Be sure and come back Monday and see my Stitching Sunshine project.   Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. So sorry that your knee is giving you trouble, Karrin. That's a long time to wait for something that would help so much! Hope you get some relief this week. I love the design on that towel - sounds like the perfect gift for your SIL! I'm looking forward to visiting the blog hop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry your knee is feeling worse, Karrin. Hopefully you will be able to arrange to have it attended to and receive advice and treatment. The towel embroidery for your son-in-law is fun. Such a fabulous idea to wrap a gift card up in it for his birthday. A sweet photo of your granddaughter Klara. She must add much joy to your days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your knee! No fun at all. Kiera is a cutie, and I love the towel as wrapping, have a lovely day stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying your knee eases up and just decides to go for a walk and not find it's way home to you again!!!!
    nice projects in the works--
    and what a beautiful granddaughter--
    luv, di

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your knee I hope that they can give you some relief really soon. I love that embroidery your son in law will love it. Your granddaughter is adorable :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Knee problems are so painful, not nice at all. Do hope you can get something done to help very soon. My hubby is also hobbling around in pain, will be having an assessment very soon, we hope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you soon find relief for knee pain. Clever b’day gift idea. Enjoy your next Santa applique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your grand Klara is precious... I love the towel you will stitch for your sil.. what color will you stitch it in ??? I am sure he will love it... you are quite busy :) Have a great week Karrin and thanks for sharing! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last Santa! I know Laurene would be thrilled to see it all together.

    ReplyDelete