Saturday, June 27, 2020

HQAL, Slow Sunday Stitching

Another 3 weeks has flown by, and time again to check in again for the Hand Quilt Along.   Three weeks ago I showed this stitchery half-finished.    I did finish it up.



I also finished another one for my son-in-law.  I wrapped his BD gift card in it.


I also got this stitched up, and plan to make it into a cushion cover for my daughter, and plan to do another one for the other daughter too.  I started making them a different cushion cover for the different seasons.



Since the last Hand Quilt Along I also finished my project for the Stitching Sunshine Blog Hop.  My day was here.   



Father's Day last week was a great day, our daughters SIL, and grandchildren all came over to visit with John.    We loved seeing them, and it was a great day!


Be sure and visit the other Hand Quilt Along links below, and see some great inspiration.

Hand Quilt Along Links

This Hand Quilt Along is an opportunity for hand quilters and piecers to share and motivate one another. We post every three weeks, to show our progress and encourage one another.  If you have a hand quilting project and would like to join our group contact Kathy at the link below.

 I will also be linking up with Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.   What I will be working on this week is  the new block from Cassandra's Circle, the BOM from Barbara Brackman @ Civil War Quilts.    I got everything prepped and ready to go.  I also plan to work on another patriotic boy stitchery. 


Be sure and check out what other's have linked up over at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  Sunday is my favorite day to visit and check out all the inspiration.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!    

14 comments:

  1. You really managed to get so much done! I love your stitching and it makes such a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice embroidered gifts. Barbara’s patterns are classic and beautiful. I learn so much when I read her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Beautiful stitching projects...really love
    the flower quilt...so pretty...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those towels, especially the wine one. I have to find that for my son. So glad you got to visit with your grandchildren. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your patriotic boy is pretty cute! Do you have multiple designs for similar little guys? He looks like he was fun to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stitching is so nice! Lovely photo of your grandchildren too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karrin ~ I love the tea towels, I have one in progress right now too. Working on a bunch for Christmas gifts this year, The quilt is beautiful too and hooray for the finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good progress on things you've been doing, and good plans for the next things to do. I finally just ordered all the Cassandra patterns, to be sure I didn't miss one in my backwards mood. =) Your blocks are always beautiful. That doesn't look blue, so I'll have to wait to see what you are doing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have so many things going, Karrin, I love the variety of what you do! I love tea towels, I may need to put some more of those in my queue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute little freedom banner boy! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely of your family. You have finished many lovely stitcheries over this last little while, Karrin. Your Freedom boy is lovely. I love the whimsy of this pretty. Your finished flower quilt is looking lovely hanging there in all its glory. Enjoy your Cassandra's Circle stitching today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The two towels turned out great and I love the patriotic stitchery too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your embroidery is just perfect! I especially like the little Freedom boy with the bugle. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your hand embroidered projects! The one about wine would be perfect for my sister! Is it by Aunt Annie's? Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete