Thursday, July 02, 2020

350 Blocks Report -June

The goal for June was 30 blocks, and I just made it.  I report my number of blocks in to Shelly @Prairie Moon Quilts and she keeps track.  She randomly picks a winner each month for a little prize, and apparently I was the winner last month!

Pieces From the Past:  3 blocks, one was a do-over.  This is the sewalong that Melva from Melva Loves Scraps is doing.  She got permission from C&T Publishing to scan and share the blocks that were originally published in Kansas City Star.







Private BOM:  1  block.



Signature Block:  1.   Shelly requested a signature block for something she was working on, and I sent one, but forgot to take a picture.

Ella Maria Duncan  6 blocks.  I had to redo 2 blocks.  I couldn't get the top left one to lay flat.  Finally it is better than it was. 



Sunflower Blocks:  2 blocks this month,  For my Stitching Sunshine Project.





Scrappy Mystery Sewalong by Joy @ Days Filled With Joy   12 blocks.  I need to get these sewn together.



Cassandra's Circle :  1 block.  I am currently redoing this one.  But I did finish it.  I didn't like the blue I chose for the flower and am redoing it so it goes more with the other blues in my blocks.


Tea Towels:  2



Face Mask:  1.  No picture.

Father Christmas:    1 block



Stitcheries + making cushion covers:  I made the two patriotic ones for my daughters, and granddaughter Kyleigh saw my spring one, and wanted me to do one for her.  The Patriotic ones were from Kathy Schmitz's One Stitch at a Time Club from last year, the spring one was a freebie on Primitive Gatherings Blog.




So my total for June was 33 blocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment