Friday, July 03, 2020

2020 Finish-A-Long, Q2 Results




Back in April, I listed my Quarter 2 goals for the 2020 Finish-A-Long here.   This is a list of what I accomplished for my own record.  For the official results, I will be also listing my finishes on Instagram as the organizers are having us do this year.

1)  Make 5 quilts for Hands2Help Charity. This is organized by Sarah  @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  

Completed.  I actually exceeded this goal this year.  I actually exceeded this goal this time.  I made 7 quilts, and granddaughter Kyleigh made 1, for a total of 8. 



2)  Cassandra's Circle BOM for April, May and June.   This is the 2020 applique BOM by Barbara Brackman @Civil War Quilts.  This goal was accomplished.  


3)  Ella Maria Duncan BOM for April, May and June.  This is the BOM offered by Gay @ Sentimental StitchesThis goal was accomplished.  


4)  Pieces from the Past BOM-keep caught up every 3 weeks.   This is being offered by Melva @ Melva Loves Scraps.  Completed.



5)  Buhl-Bushong Quilt BOM for April, May and June.   This is being offered by the Virginia Quilt MuseumNot done.  While I completed April and May, June consisted of putting together the quilt, and I have not completed the middle blocks and have quite a bit to finish. 

6)  Make 1 Father Christmas Block.   Done.


7)  Quilt Fall Into a QAL   Not Done.  My Juki machine that I quilt in has been in the shop for a little over a month now.  

8)  3 Kathy Schmitz One Stitch at a Time Embroideries.   Done.  



9)  Make Boho Bag.  This is a CQ bag I promised a 2020 graduate, a good friend of my granddaughter Kyleigh's.  Done.  




So my overall results are 6/8 goals accomplished this quarter! 

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. You've accomplished a lot this quarter! Staying at home all the time helps a lot with accomplishments. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Karrin. I love the boho bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!! You've been very productive! What a fantastic amount of quilts done for H2h!!xx

    ReplyDelete