Friday, July 17, 2020

2020 Finish-A-Long, Quarter 3




We are supposed to turn in our lists for the 2020 Finish-A-Long on Instagram, but I like to do it here too.    This is my goal list for Quarter 3.

1)  Project for Christmas in July Blog Hop.   I actually have two I am working on right now. 


2)  Miniquilt for granddaughter Kyleigh's BD.  She admired this one I made, so I plan to make her a similar one for her BD.  


3)  Cassandra's Circle BOM for July, August, and September.  This is the applique BOM by Barbara Brackman @ Civil War Quilts.   These are the past 3 months blocks.



4)  Ella Maria Deacon BOM for July August, and September.  This is the BOM through Sentimental Stitches.    These were last month's blocks.  



5)  Pieces from the Past BOM for the next 3 months.   This is being hosted by Melva @ Melva Loves Scraps.   The blocks were originally published in the Kansas City Star.  This was the last block, called The Dragonfly.  


6)  Buhl-Bushong-Finish Center blocks.    I need to to the remainder of these blocks, which is most of them.



7)  Applique the last two Father Christmas blocks. 


8)  3 Kathy Schmitz Embroideries.    The one I will be working on next is this one.  


9)  Embroider 2 Stitcher's Revolution tea towels.  I have two of this chocolate one to do.


10)   Lighthouse/sailboat quilt top finished to king sized.   This has been this sized for many years, and it has been intended to go on my bed at long last.  


11)  3 lighthouse BOM blocks completed.   This will eventually be for my brother and sister-in-law who love lighthouses like I do.  



I think that should keep me busy for awhile!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely projects--that Mermaid is so cute...
    Hugs from afar
    Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much good stuff to see in your pictures today. I love the mermaid quilt. Was that a pattern or your own creation? Whatever, it is a good design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun projects! You'll never be bored with this selection :)

    ReplyDelete