Friday, January 22, 2021

Stay at Home Round Robin, Round 1

 


The main information for this blog hop can be found here at Quilting Gail.

For the first round of this SAHRR, Chrisknits chose a piano keys as the first round.  

The block I chose as the center was an orphan block that has been hanging around for a long time wondering what was going to happen to it.  I took a class back in the late 90's with Jenna Kimball.  I never made anymore blocks, not that I don't love applique, but it always got tossed back in the unfinished pile.  



I have tons, and tons, and tons of scraps I have cut up into strips, and I searched for some that were Civil War type fabrics and began sewing them together. 


Linking up at Chrisknits.  

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. This turned out great Karrin! I think this block is so happy to be highlighted in this round robin.

    ReplyDelete