Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Stay At Home Round Robin, Round 2

 



The main information for this blog hop can be found here at Quilting Gail.  

This week, Emily @The Darling Dogwood told us to add plus signs for our second round.  

I decided just to add plus signs to my corner squares.  I searched for an interesting print in my stash to put on the sides.  I'm really happy with the way it came out.   That plaid was a mess to get straight.  I think it was printed crooked!  


I'll be linking up with Emily @The Darling Dogwood.   

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty block--yours is coming along nicely--
    I worked on mine today--I am on PLan B!!!
    luv, di

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Karrin. I love it. And your Grateful embroidery piece is so sweet. I've joined Kathy's club but haven't started any now that I seem to be on a cross stitch binge. Feeling the blahs here in the dead of winter, but battling it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really pretty, Karrin! I love the plaid - glad you were able to get it straight for those borders. It's been fun figuring this round out - just finishing up my post about mine today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The plus signs in the corners are a great accent. I really like your center block!

    ReplyDelete