Thursday, March 03, 2022

One Monthly Goal, March

 


Time to link up again for One Monthly Goal hosted by Patty @Elm Street Quilts.  Many thanks to Patty as I continue to appreciate this monthly motivation to get one project done!

Several months ago at my quilt guild meeting, they had grab bags of coordinated fabric.  These sheets included with the bags of fabric lists items they suggested be made.


These were the fabrics I chose, I love the Fall colors.  We have until May to turn our projects in, but I would like to get my items done so they can go back to the April guild meeting.  I have been tempted to just pay the $5 for the fabric, but no I will make something.  



So my One Monthly Goal will be to make something, or many items with this fabric for my guild's community service or boutique.  

Linking up One Monthly Goal @ Elm Street Quilts.  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment