Sunday, February 19, 2023

I'm Kinda Sweet on You Sew It-Show It Challenge, My Day

 


Today is the start of the I'm Kinda Sweet on Your Sew It-Show It Challenge hosted by Joan @Moosestash Quilting.    She is one of the amazing ladies that come up with the best blog hops.  Many thanks for letting me participate.  

My first project I made was for my friend Jandra.  Her birthday was February 2nd.  She loves Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and hearts and I found these embroideries on Embroidery Library showing how they are sweet on each other.  I made them into a table topper.  


Also Valentine's Day I was thinking of my late husband and I also embroidered this and made it into a cushion.  The embroideries were also from Embroidery Library.



I also made this cushion.  This hand embroidery was by Bird Brain Designs.    



I have them both sitting on my sofa with the one I made last year.  


I was pretty ambitious and thought I would get one more thing finished for this hop, but being out of town last weekend slowed me down.  This is another one from Bird Brain Designs.  



The entire line-up for this hop is listed below.  Be sure and check out what everyone has been working on.  

23 comments:

  1. Very cute pillows. Your quilting is gorgeous. I have always admired your embroidery as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you brought all the sweetness out today! I LOVE your Gnome projects and that Sweet Minnie Mouse table runner is just the cutest. And you still have time for a stitchery! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all are such sweet pieces Karrin. I love them all but I think my very best fav is the loving gnome. He melts my heart, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such "sweet" projects! I really love the Bird Brain embroideries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your projects! I'm a huge fan of embroidery also, it's been a while since I've done any hand embroidery...your Love is Kind pillow has inspired me to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute projects, Karrin! I love all your gnomes - you've got them for every season! Your embroidery machine does amazing work. I bet Jandra loves her little runner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your gnomes are just the cutest and a sweet way to think of your late husband by making them into a pillow. The stitching looks fabulous in your other projects...wow, you were busy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful sweet quilts/pillows. I love the one you made for your friend, but I really love the one you made in memory of your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of cute projects!!! If I didn't know better, I'd say that you love gnomes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:30 PM

    Oh I love everything

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all your cute projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love John's pillow - such a perfect saying. I get that, too. You did so well getting so many things done. Mickey and Minnie are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful projects and they are all sweet! Love the love ones.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such sweet pillows. I love the red one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous8:01 AM

    OMG, I love the table runner, will have to look for those embroidery designs. Great job with all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sew sweet! I love all of your projects. They are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sew many cute projects. I love all of the gnomes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! You've been busy, and your projects are SEW sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sweet on everything. Great projects and they are all adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww they're all so sweet! Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous12:08 AM

    Beautiful Sweet projects for the hop. Thank you for sharing. 😁 Carol
    QuiltSchmilt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What sweet projects. I love Bird Brain designs. You are so productive, Karrin. If I haven't already said, love your header too.

    ReplyDelete