Sunday, February 19, 2023

SAHRR Catch-Up Sort of, Rounds 3 and 4


I had gotten behind on the SAHRR due to going to see my grandson play LaCrosse in Albuquerque, and I didn't get Round 3 done before I left, and last week was crazy busy.  

I wanted to try to get caught up before the new clue comes out tomorrow.  I am sort of caught up.  

The round 3 prompt was from Chris @ Chrisknitssews for hourglass blocks.  I made 4-/2 inch hourglass blocks, and I was going to combine them with the round 4. 

The round 4 prompt was from 4th Round: Anja @ Anja Quilts.  I made some migrating geese  with Deb Tucker's technique sheet.    I didn't realize until I went to sew everything together that I made 5 inch migrating geese strips, so I am going to have to remake my hourglass blocks to put things together.  Also those blank spots, I was going to have plain fabric, but cut those out wrong too.   Will get it straightened out tomorrow before I start round 5.  



Will be linking up at Anja Quilts.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Even with that, I can see how pretty your quilt is. I like the choices you've made, especially how you did the FG. A very pretty piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE that you used Migrating Geese for Round 4!!! I always forget about making them, but they are one of my favorite iterations of Flying Geese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flying geese border! You did a great job catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing your migrating geese makes me want to try this technique on my next quilt.

    ReplyDelete