Wednesday, February 01, 2023

One Monthly Goal, February

 



It's time to link up goals for One Monthly Goal @Elm Street Quilts.   Many Thanks to Patty and her new co-host  Anne-Marie from Stories from the Sewing Room for this monthly motivation.

My goal for February is to get my Father Christmas quilted and bound.  I finished this quilt in 2020 after starting this in 1999.  I had just the one top left block done for years and years before picking this up after I retired and finally finishing the top.  It is all hand appliqued.  



I'll be linking up at Elm Street Quilts.  

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Love your quilt! I am anxious to get back to applique! More binding.... LOL. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure this comment went - Love your quilt - miss applique - more binding! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's one of my favorite quilts of yours, partly because of Laurene, and partly because of you. =) Best of luck with that finish. I would have loved quilting it for you under other circumstances, like physically able and the machine working right. LOL

    ReplyDelete