Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Hands2Help 2023




It's time to link up quilts for the Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge for 2023.  I finished up my quilts this week and took a picture of them.  



The first quilt is for Quilty Hugs.  I had cut these tumbler blocks out with my Accuquilt, and were leftover from a prior quilt.   

The second quilt is for MCC.  There is an interesting story to these flannel blocks.  My daughter's MIL was moving several years ago and was trying to lighten her load in moving to another state and was going to throw these out.  I told my daughter that she should give any fabric she wanted to get rid of.  I think she had planned to make a raggedy quilt but never got around to it.

The last two quilts are for Little Lambs.  I will be mailing these out on June 1st.  These are made from Potato Chip blocks.  You can see the You Tube explanation by Brenda of Conquering Mt. Scrapmore.  

I will be linking up at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  

Thanks for stopping by!  

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful collection of quilts to give. Thanks for the link to the potato chip quilt tutorial...heading there now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quilts for a wonderful charity drive. So happy to see so many of these posts!

    ReplyDelete