Saturday, June 03, 2023

One Monthly Goal, June

 


It's time to link up goals for June at either Elm Street Quilts, or Stories From the Sewing Room.  

My One Monthly Goal for June is the same as it was for April and May, to quilt this Apple Core Quilt for my son-in-law Jeff.    The past two months, with working on the 5 charity quilts, I unfortunately didn't get to Jeff's quilt.  But his birthday is July 1st and I really need to get it done this month.


So my goal for June is to quilt and bind this quilt.  I will be linking up at Elm Street Quilts.  Many thanks to Patty and Anne-Marie for this monthly motivation!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your goal! I remember this one from previous posts and I love it. The way you put together the colors is very appealing.

    ReplyDelete