Wednesday, May 03, 2023

May One Monthly Goal

 


My One Monthly Goal for May is to quilt and bind my Apple Core quilt which is a UFO from the late 1990's when I was a new quilter.  It sat in the closet since then with 5 rows sewn, but not together.  I finished the top for the Little Green Apples Blog Hop in March.  You can read about it here.  This will be a gift for my son-in-law Jeff, who doesn't have a lap quilt to call his own.  


I will be linking up at Elm Street Quilts.   Many thanks to Patty @ Elm Street Quilts, and Anne Marie from Stories From the Sewing Room for this continued motivation.

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful quilt! I've the Accuquilt die for this quilt. I was loathe to begin another hand stitching project, but when I read you ended up stitching yours by machine, I thought, "Duh! Of course!" Sometimes we can't see the forest for the trees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for Jeff! That's a very guy looking kind of top, and I know you will make this goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's gorgeous and looks challenging. Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete