Thursday, January 25, 2024

SAHRR '24, Border 1

 


This week Wendy @Pieceful Thoughts  hosted the first round of the Stay At Home Round Robin.  She chose a signature block.  I tried to look for a different version of the signature block and finally made a decision.  I made the basic signature block and then made it into a star. 

I made the four corners signature blocks, and I will wait and see what next week's prompt is.



I'll be linking up at Pieceful Thoughts of my Quilting Life.  

This is the schedule for all the SAHRR co-host bloggers.  

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. Its works for your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very clever way to use the signature block - I would've never thought to make it a star, but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your star signature block, very attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a neat idea, Karrin! I love the blues in your project. Great start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very nice version of a signature block :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that’s creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stars with the signature block center!

    ReplyDelete