Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Dust off a Quilt Book Blog Hop, Day 2


TheDust Off a Quilt Book Blog Hop continues on Day 2.  This is hosted by Bea of Beaquilter. This blog hop is where you take an old quilt book you have and make a project or block from it.  My day is tomorrow, Wednesday the 20th.  

The line up is as follows in case you haven't had a chance to visit yet.



Monday Feb 18th
Turid at densyendehimmel
Pamela at Pamelaquilts
Selina at Selinaquilts
Kathleen at Kathleenmcmusing

Tuesday Feb 19th
Jennifer at curlicuecreations
Stephanie at stephjacobsondesigns
Kathy at Kathysquilts
Shasta at high road quilter
Theresa at bumbleberrystitches


Wednesday Feb 20th
Sharon at Vrooman’s quilts
Suzy at Websterquilt
Nancy at patchworkbreeze
Karrin at karrinscrazyworld
Denise at craftraditions

Thursday Feb 21st
Leanne at Devoted Quilter
Jennifer at Dizzyquilter
Lee Anne at Podunk Pretties
Lyndsey at Sew Many Yarns

Friday Feb 22nd
Bea at Beaquilter
Barbara at Bejweledquilts
Marian at seams to be sew
Brenda at songbirddesigns


I was having a great time yesterday visiting blogs and making comments.  I look in my spam folder today and I have 8 mailer demon messages, saying my comments bounced.  This is what they look like.  I have contacted google (the majority of them are from gmail  users, 1 from yahoo (which is what I use), and one from someone using Comcast e-mail.   

Mail Delivery Subsystem 
To:3cmxrXAgJCeESDWFKHVlbDKRR.FRPKHLGHZkhmJPDLO.FRP@blogger.bounces.google.com




Error Icon

Message blocked

Your message to ******@gmail.com has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.
LEARN MORE
The response was:
Unauthenticated email from yahoo.com is not accepted due to domain's DMARC policy. Please contact the administrator of yahoo.com domain if this was a legitimate mail. Please visit https://support.google.com/mail/answer/2451690 to learn about the DMARC initiative. z13sor1672512ior.123 - gsmtp


I contacted Yahoo help last night, and they got back to me this morning and told me it wasn't them, to contact postmaster at gmail. They haven't gotten back to me yet.  If you look up this google answer, it talks about bulk mailing, which I am not doing.  I am just making comments on blogs.  I am not making comments on a work e-mail.  It is a private email which I have had for years.  

This is making me crazy.  I cannot get an answer or help, and apparently there are a lot of people in the same predicament.   I have spent most of the morning and part of the afternoon on this researching.  










2 comments:

  1. This is awful timing for you to have email troubles if your day is tomorrow. Hope it works out for you. Sorry I don't have any advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I do have an idea you can try. Go to your blogger settings and delete your email address. Wait a few minutes and then reenter it again. I think some people had a different problem that they fixed that way. (They weren't getting their comments emailed to them.)

    ReplyDelete