Thursday, February 28, 2019

Hospital Sketches QAL

Well I caved in and started something new.  Barbara Brackman's new applique BOM called Hospital Sketches.  You can find out about it here on her Civil War Quilts Blog.  I have SO many Civil War reproductions leftover from making my Dear Jane Quilt, and I love applique, so I could not resist.  The blocks come out on the the last Wednesday of the month, so the second one came out yesterday. 

I worked really hard to get my block one done before the end of the month, and I barely did.



It's not to late to get started on this Quilt-A-Long.  Check it out here on on Barbara's Civil War Quilts Blog.  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your block is very pretty. Each year, I think I am going to do the blocks that Barbara Brackman presents but I do so many other quilt projects that I don't find time. This one has looked especially appealing though.

    ReplyDelete