Monday, February 04, 2019

I'M A WINNER!

I recently found out that I was the winner of some black and white fat quarters on Homespun Hannah's Blog.  Danice contacted me several days ago, but as I had my grandsons from Thursday night through this morning, plus a cute little Chihuahua named  Ronald, I had no opportunity to post about it. 

Anyway during the Black and White Blog Hop January 21-24, Danice offered  a drawing for some black and white fat quarters, plus a FQ of your choice, and I chose black, and she kindly sent me 2 black FQs!  I was so excited to get my package today.  I have been on a fabric diet, and have not really bought any fabric for at least 9 years (although during 6 of those years I was so busy at work I was not quilting). 

Anyway here is my wonderful prize!



Thank you so much again Danice I truly appreciate it!

Thanks for stopping by!   Karrin

2 comments:

  1. So glad you received the gifts and like them. The Blog Hop was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win! You haven't bought fabric for nine years?! Congratulations on that too. I feel that I have done well with my fabric diet, but apparently my fabric stash does not agree.

    ReplyDelete